[Shotimes] parts for sale, update #4

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] parts for sale, update #4
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:23:11 -0500
I have the following parts for sale.  Cleaned out the garage yesterday and
found several items not previously mentioned.  PLEASE act soon, mama is
beginnning to ask.  I'd rather sell cheap to friends than horse with eBay.
All prices are OBO.  Please contact me privately (off-list).
VO

2 NEW exhaust 'donut" gaskets (buy something else I'll add a donut free)
1 NEW in box Accel Kool Blue air filter for MTX $25
1 storage compartment with flip-down lid (occupies 1 DIN slot) $8
1 *mint* MTX shift knob (black leather) $24
2-gauge panel, installs in place of cassette holder below cupholders $10
1 NEW rear lateral-arm H brace (brand unknown) $35
1 NEW steering pump $85
2 Gen2 spoilers w/LEDs, 1 white 1 silver $20 ea
1 oil pan for MTX, shiny & clean $40
1 set NEW plug wires (stock replacement) $45
1 NEW crank sensor and timing belt $85
1 set Delrin subframe bushings $75
1 complete set MTX timing covers with seals $45
1 IAC Idle Air Control solenoid $20
1 set gray door switches, L&R front, includes extra "express down" module
$20
1 intermediate shaft with right CV axle $25
1 *mint* moonroof console with motor, tan $60
1 set NEW Clevite rod bearings $25
1 set *mint* tan dash vents and "SHO" emblem $20
1 *mint* MTX coolant reservoir, intact with sensor, cap, and bracket $15
1 NEW pair front lower control arms $45
3 MTX oil pumps, 1 ATX oil pump $25 ea
MTX pair of accessory idlers (shiny clean, good bearings) $45
2 MTX timing-belt idlers with springs (clean, good bearings) $15 ea
Coil pack $15
2 throttle cables $95 ea
1 clutch cable $50
2 complete speedo cables, $45 ea
Cure for Cancer:  crank pulley (MTX or ATX) with key and bolt $45
MTX tranny complete plus extra case and lots of internal spares $225
2 intake manifolds, 1 with EGR 1 without $95 ea
2 DIS modules $25 ea
91 alternator, known good $18
moonroof motor $15
9-tooth starter from Gen1, $25
MTX y-pipe from discountconverter.com, w/sensors, 10K miles $75