Re: [Shotimes] window moldings

To: shotimes@autox.team.net, <shotimes@autox.team.net>(SHOTimes)
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] window moldings
From: krazgeo@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:54:41 +0000
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
> Nic:
>  I have replaced these with new in years past. Now that they are not
> available new, only the junkyard. You might see of George out in rust free
> California has any from his junkyard crawls?

They're everywhere here, and as good as new.  I'm beginning to plan to collect
parts like this and bring them to conventions.  They go for about 2 bucks a
linear food....considered to be moldings.  Weatherstrip and interior trim
pieces, as well as doorsill and window runs (what you are asking about) are all
consider to be moldings.

George