[Shotimes] RE: List Unity

To: <TechSHO@topica.com>
Subject: [Shotimes] RE: List Unity
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:06:54 -0400
Good point, I forgot about the lack of Web access with the V8 list.

As a mailing list, though, it works well.

Over the years I have tried the Digest form with a few lists, and have
always found the individual messages to work better, even when I would have
1,000 to 2,000 messages after a week or so of being gone. Sorting by message
made them quicker to go through than any digest I ever tried.

Ron Porter