Re: [Shotimes] AC parts problem

To: TechSHO@topica.com, Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] AC parts problem
From: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:26:15 -0500
Now THAT was funny.  Seeing Kerby at that late (early?) of an hour was a
hoot!  Fire alarm went off and people went for the elevator, looked out
and ignored it, but a few must have actually BEEN in a fire before, they
were booking  full tilt down the stairs in pajamas with nothing in their
hands!  :)

Ah, travelling to far and distant lands, what fun it can be sometimes!

Don Mallinson