RE: [Shotimes] AC parts problem

To: techpriest@ourlair.com
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] AC parts problem
From: "Kenneth" <_cajun_@myway.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:43:19 -0400 (EDT)
Theres a place in north Houston called Tubes n' Hoses,Absoulutely Cool
Automotive,Inc.they will duplicate any and every tube or hose.I had a AC line
done and a power steering line also.Their advertisment says their America's #1
fluid line service center.It doesn't show a
website...Phone#281.364.9899....good luck

Kenneth C.
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO