Re: [Shotimes] OT Star Trek meets Monty Python

To: Mike Wojton <mwojton@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT Star Trek meets Monty Python
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
Using firefox, right click the page, view page info and then click the "media"
tab. Take a look at the embedded files and their extensions/type of files. This
is a .mov

You can click it and then click "save as"

Alternatively, this link "may" work:

http://64.237.40.71/media/mov/p/pythontrekkortmd.mov

If you liked that video, you'll love this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1kqqMXWEFs

Ian