RE: [Shotimes] AC parts problem

To: <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] AC parts problem
From: "Bob" <bob@hotpursuit.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:28:26 -0700
I buy all of my lines at a local automotive AC shop.  Try using google local to
find one.  I take the old line in and they remake it
by either cutting off the crmiped ends and crimping a new one on or by cutting
off the formed metal end tubes and brazing those onto
a new hose assembly.  The hoses are all barrier hoses, so they're 134a ready
and the total cost for one of my longer hoses was only
$50.

        -- Bob