newsletters

non-lbc - MAC info

To: newsletters@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: non-lbc - MAC info
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 08:26:45 -0400
I' wondering if anyone out there is familuar with a MAC computer?  A fellow
is trying to write an article for me, and I've asked him to save it in
Rich Text Format.  He doesn't know how.  His last email to me was:

---------

The word processor I'm using is a Macintosh PowerPC.  It says Performa 6360
on it if that means anything!?!  I don't know if my computer generates DOC
files or not.  I'm not the most computer literate person in the world.

Tim Palmer

-------------

Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about the MACs.  I thought Apple
developed RTF for an universal interchange format.  So my question is:

1. Given the above info. can anyone tell me how to tell this fellow how
to save a document as RTF?

I prefer RTF as they can't carry a virus, and you don't have the problem
of the writer using a later versions of WORD, or some other WP that you
can't read.

TIA

John

        65 Rambler Classic