newsletters

Bluegrass Club Newsletter

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bluegrass Club Newsletter
From: BSCCofKY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:51:53 EDT
I have the current issue of the Bluegrass Club Newsletter online as a
download in a pdf format at  <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/jwerner/newsletter.html";>Bluegrass Club
Newsletter</A>

This months issue is quite large. A twenty page issue with over 45 color
photos so it comes in at 1.1 MB.

If you go to the web page you will find a Yahoo Groups sign up box just for
the newsletter distribution. If you would like to receive the newsletter each
month (normally about 400K) please join our newsletter list. Once per month
you will receive the newsletter directly to your email account.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

///