newsletters

Re: non-lbc - MAC info

To: <newsletters@autox.team.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: non-lbc - MAC info
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 19:16:14 -0500
> I prefer RTF as they can't carry a virus, and you don't have the problem
> of the writer using a later versions of WORD, or some other WP that you
> can't read.

When I was editor of THE RIGHT LINE, I preferred text material to be sent as
part of an ordinary email message (like this one).  Can't carry a virus, and
is compatible with every type of computer.

I don't need to get no stinking attachments.  :-)

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list
///