newsletters

Re: Re: Tech Articals ForNewsletter Material

To: HLYDOC@aol.com, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Tech Articals ForNewsletter Material
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 14:04:44 EST
Hey David, Hey Gang,

<<Sorry we couldn't supply them that way , they are all in a book they would
have to have a copy made  for use in a newsletter.>>

How could I obtain a copy of the book?  If I scanned any of the articles for
use in our local newsletter WITH ATTRIBUTATION the articles would wind up in
my webpage at>>>>
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/cobmeister/FrameSet3.html";>
http://members.aol.com/cobmeister/FrameSet3.html</A>
>From that page other ng users could copy for use in there local newsletters.
What do you think?

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM Where It is Rainy, Snowy, and Cold After A
Beautiful Clear, Warm Day Yesterday For the Sweetheart Ralley Which Me And
Tigger The Tiger Did Not Win.  Sigh......