newsletters

Re: Newsletter articles?

To: BobboI@aol.com
Subject: Re: Newsletter articles?
From: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:13:18 -0600
At 6:21 PM -0600 2/12/98, BobboI@aol.com wrote:

>But yours is the first
>mail i received from it since i joined a week or two ago. I'll correspond with
>you over it. Maybe it will generate some action. If i have anything that is
>for your eyes only (James Bond?) i'll send it direct to you. We use the same
>online service.
>        I don't know who's in charge of this list.

Mark Bradakis.

>I'm new to computers and
>net manners. It seems to me that it is controled by a computer that only
>recognizes  set requests.

Mark has set up all of his many lists to run on the Majordomo software.
Instructions were sent to you when you signed up.

>I don't think there is anybody on the other end
>where it's generated from.

He is there.  If you really need talk to him, send mail to mjb@autox.team.net

Me?  I'm Phil Ethier.  I edit a little autocrossing newsletter in Minnesota
for the Minnesota Autosports Club.  I is called THE RIGHT LINE.

Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>    Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
1970 Lotus 65 Europa S2 "Grace N. Violence"    A Street Prepared
1987 Volkswagen Quantum Syncro "The Schwartz"  H Stock
1987 Volkswagen Quantum Syncro "Radio Flyer"   Not if I value my fingers
1986 Chevrolet Suburban "The Bourbon"          When only huge will do