Re: Vega Rims Center Hole

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Subject: Re: Vega Rims Center Hole
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:05:06 -0800
Rick,

        With all due respect---What the heck got into you??????  I
was there alright, but so what?  I have no idea what dimension Bruce
used, nor do I care.  I was just trying to answer the question posted
by Bill.  I made the measurement and told it like it is, except for
mis-quoting the 2 as a 3.  My choice of 2 11/16" was based on my own
measurement of the Minor hubs at the time.  So what if I didn't
happen to remember Bruce's name right now?  I didn't see it mentioned
anywhere in this thread prior to your TIRADE.  Did I miss some of the
postings????  The bottom line is---How is any of this any skin off
your nose anyway???

        Meanwhile let me assure you that what we did 20 or 30 years
ago does wash!!  You have not been at this too long!!  You just need
to relax and be cool like you usually do.  People know who you are
and listen to what you say.  Why not--it is generally accurate &
relevant.  Thanks for listening.

Regards,
Dave Kernberger