Re: Vega Rims Center Hole

To: "William Langdell" <w.langdell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Vega Rims Center Hole
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 17:21:52 -0800
Bill et al,

        A few years ago I had a machine shop do it for me.  I believe
they used a large lathe.  The dimension is 3 11/16"  My idea was to
take out as litle as possible yet have them still fit around those
Morris front hubs.  I suspect 3 3/4" would be OK, though I did not
want to unncecessarily weaken the wheel.

Cheers,
Dave K.