Re: Vega Rims Center Hole

To: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Vega Rims Center Hole
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 23:04:09 -0800
Dear Dave,

Hell, You were there!  I assumed you meant 2 11/16.

Bruce Wyman, Morriservice in Redwood City??  Built the Morris semi with 10,
count 'em, 10 Vega wheels?  Not to mention his Vega wheeled Turbo, 5-speed van.
How soon they forget ........ Ya know, the Morris scene is not at all what it
used to be.

I've been at this way too long - I guess what we did 20 years ago doesn't wash
today and historical perspective from people who actually did these projects
has no value. Measure on ......... I mean, what the hell do I know?????

Best,

Rick Feibusch
Former Editor of The Morris Minorgram 1973 - 1977
Former Editor of Minor News  1977 - 1987
Present Editor of The British Car Network