London, the end of January

To: "'morris@autox.team.net'" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: London, the end of January
From: "Augustine, Scott (LNG-CSP)" <Scott.Augustine@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:46:26 -0700
My wife and I will be spending the last week of January in London due to the
extremely low BA fares we were able to latch onto last Nov.  We will be
staying in town without a car, just using the tube and buses to get to the
museums and going on pub walks!  I thought I might drop by Moss UK and pick
up a catalog for my TR-3.  Any Morris parts places located within easy reach
of a tube stop in London?  Any interesting Morris stuff going on in London
the last week on Jan.?  Any big honkin' American car stuff going on?

Thanks,
Scott Augustine
'53 Morris Minor Tourer
'59 TR-3A (It's not dead, its just resting)