Fwd: London, the end of January

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: London, the end of January
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:28:16 EST
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Full-name: Morris Minor1000
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:02:52 EST
Subject: Re: London, the end of January
To: MORRISMINR@aol.com

In a message dated 1/9/2004 6:11:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
MORRISMINR@aol.com writes:
London Eye - try and go about noon if it's a sunny day since the sunshine in
early morning and late afternoon cause reflections on the glass if you're
taking photos.
Dear Tony:
What is the London eye?
I think you missed your calling as a tour guide... Great suggestions!

Please put this in the next classified:

1959 Morris Coupe Black with gray roof, wheels and grill original Black with
red interior original but for front seats and carpet redone as original the
rest still good.  We call him Bill my son calls him Bill Seabisquit was in
closed storage from 1968 to January 2003 when I bought it from the original
owner.
I have driven and sorted it out for over a year. It has all new Brakes,
wheel-master cylinders, bushings, and 5,155 x 14 Swedish radial tires. Rebuilt
smooth case with 948 with valve job, plus new radiator. Electronic ignition
with
new fuel pump just to mention a few...Not a trailer queen... Shipping
available.
A nice driver make offer Info at dolphnx@aol.com or Randolph 1 310 827 2727
Los Angeles

Also:

WANTED: Morris Minor Fender skirts as made by Fred Gooch of Arizona Info at
dolphnx@aol.com or Randolph 1 310 827 2727 Los Angeles

PARTS FOR SALE: Stainless steel grill guard
Two sizes Short for Series 2 and longer for
Morris 1000 after 1955  $120.00 Plus shipping.

Info at dolphnx@aol.com or
Randolph 1 310 827 2727 Los Angeles

Please confirm...
I would like 2 more club grill badges... Do you have any?
Are they still $15.00?

Your Morris Friend:
Randolph Williams
Click here to see what left of my website

Happy New Year

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
FatMan.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
new%20viking.jpg]