Re: 4/4 engines

To: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>,
Subject: Re: 4/4 engines
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 97 22:24:28 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Steve;

Thanks for the info re 4/4's. I didn't have to move the brake line because
on Plus 4s the brake line and "T" are the left side while the battery is on
the right .  I would tthink it might be easier for you to move the battery
to the left side .

Good luck

Bob Nogueira
1964 Plus 4

> Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-97 06:41 AM
>
> From: Stephen F. Bauserman     \ Internet:    (sbauserm@actsnet.com)
> To:   Bob Nogueira             \ Internet:    (nogera@prodigy.net)
> To:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: Re: 4/4 engines
>
> Bob:
>
> I will attempt to answer your true question and ignore the "little" since
there
> is a faint glimmer of enlightenment in the rest of the message.
>
> Production on the "Kent" engine stopped in the early 80's I believe.  This
was
> before the Escort.  It must also be noted that this is not the same engine
used
> in the Pinto.  The "Kent" engine was used in the Anglia and the Cortina.
Colin