Re: 4/4 engines

To: NOGERA@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: 4/4 engines
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:28:41 -0600
Bob,
>From the number of times that you have helped me with my engine
rebuilds, I would think you would remember what they are like.  Of course
the fact that usualy you can just put your hands on Matilda's bonnet and
say "Heal" and that cures her ills, might have something to do with it.
And by the way, thank you for all your help.  The garage is ready for
moving in the '60.  Am having a lot of trouble sorting out all the wood
bits.
Harris