Re: Religious War?.experiments with v8's prior to +8's

To: harris_simmons@juno.com, scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com
Subject: Re: Religious War?.experiments with v8's prior to +8's
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 05:26:50 -0500 (EST)
Interesting that someone else put a 289 into a Morgan in the sixties. My '55
twin-spare had a 289 installed in the mid sixties.. In the Detroit area. I
originaly thought that I would restore it as a +4, but it is so darn much
fun, trouble free and reliable,  that I just updated it to a 302 & AOD tranny
& Mogabaker limited-slip.
I would not want to road race it (drums all around), but it is very pleasent
to drive and boogies when you want it to. It will eat a stick-shift Mustang
in a drag. Over 30 mpg (lot better than my +4) and no oil drips. Poor man's
+8.

Any way I can get a copy of the Format article?
Fred Sisson