mini-baja

chrome moly and douglas wheels

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: chrome moly and douglas wheels
From: "arvind chhikara" <arvind1122@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:48:54 +0530
hi
can anyone tell me what is the usual OD and wall thickness u guys use when u
use chrome moly.
if u use 1 1/4in diameter and 0.49 in wall then i dont think u  gain any
weight advantage from normal steel tubes. this is the figure i got from the
brazilian team.
what should be the optimumwall and OD to get any significant weight
reduction and still be able to follow the RULES.
can anyone do me a favor of contacting Douglas wheels on my behalf and tell
them to contact me on my e mail Address as i am not able to contact them for
last one week or so.
thanks a lot
Arvind chhikara
DCE mini baja