Re: Newsletter

To: bown@concentric.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newsletter
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:45:53 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/26/2001 11:31:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bown@concentric.net writes:

> What happened to the money that we already sent in?
> Individually it isn't much but all together it might be.
> Who's got the money?

When Kurt turned the newsletter over to Don, he also turned over all the
money in the newsletter account. Don is the only one with control over the
money since then, so I don't how much money is left, nor how much money was
initially transferred. I don't even know how many subscribers the newsletter
has. Don is supposed to send me a check to cover the cost of getting the
current issue of the newsletter in the mail when he sends the mailing list.

Dan