Re: Newsletter

To: g_wakefield@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Newsletter
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:36:24 EST
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/27/2001 7:25:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
g_wakefield@yahoo.com writes:

> How would one go about submitting articles for
> upcoming MGBV8 e-newsletters?  I'm not the expert V8er
> that some are on the list, but I write reasonably
> well.  I can think of at least a few articles that I
> could write that might of interest to others.
>
> Just an offer.
>
> I'm sure the pay and benefits are outstanding :-)

Glenn,

You can send them to me by mail, at:

Dan Masters
PO Box 6430
Maryville, TN 37802-6430

and I will return any photos or other material you want back,

or by e-mail.

Don't worry about formatting or page layout, I can take care of that here. By
doing the format/layout here, I can assure a consistancy across the pages,
and form one author to another.

The benefits are outstanding - friendship, camaraderie, a feeling of
accomplishment - but the pay sucks.

Thanks, anyone else?

Dan