RE: Newsletter

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <coleman@dhol.org>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Newsletter
From: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:07:17 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
The newsletter problem lies squarely in Don's court. He has not responded to
my e-mail, & I see from recent posts, he has not responded to anyone else.
Based on the happenings at the Florida meet, my personal opinion is that Don
is not good at follow through, & we will never see any more effort from him.

Anyone live close to Don in Florida? Ian, is the NJ V8 mafia still in
business in the South? Perhaps a personal contact will work.

Failing that, Dan, can you publish via the internet as suggested?

Dan, do you have out of pocket costs we, as a group can reimburse you for?
Speaking only for myself, the value of the Newsletter is far greater than
the subscription cost, & I don't mind spending a few more bucks if that is
what it takes.

Jim Stuart