Re: PA rear spring front pivot

To: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>, <jorolibb@aol.com>, <hughes.c.m@worldnet.att.net>, <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PA rear spring front pivot
From: "Tom Metcalf" <mgtom@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:36:38 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bob,

I use MSC Industrial supply for 1" bronze rod. They have oil impregnated 1" bronze bars that have the same characteristics as solid bronze for only $20 per 6.5" bars. It's good stuff. I used phosphor bronze for my wider N-type bushings, but I shoulda used this stuff. MSC has all sorts of different 1" bronze alloys.

MSC is at 800.645.7270 in PA. You should have their catalog. t

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>