Re: trailer question

To: "Rothgene Roth" <rothgene@msn.com>, "Kevin Allocca" <kevin-allocca@msn.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trailer question
From: spook01@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:18:53 +0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Depends on how far you plan to tow.  Open trailers expose the car more, but a
fully enclosed trailer is heavier, and needs a heavier tow vehicle.
Gene has a very light trailer he has towed quite a ways, and seems happy with
it.  I opted for a HaulMark enclosed, and use a diesel Suburban to drag it.
You pays yer money, and ya takes yer choice....!
--
Best,
Ray

I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man.
-Thomas Jefferson

From: "Rothgene Roth" <rothgene@msn.com>