RE: trailer question

To: "'Kevin Allocca'" <kevin-allocca@msn.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trailer question
From: "Gene Gillam" <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:47:24 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Kevin wrote:
> getting ready to pull the trigger for an aluminum trailer to pull a PA and
  K1 Looking for input on length & brand. I want the smallest that will do
  they seem to come in 14', 16' 18' lengths. Suggestions welcome and brand
as
  well > I have looked at Featherlite and Aluma. Both are set up the same
but
  the Aluma brand in $1,000 less don't want to spend the extra unless I
  should.<

Kevin,

Although expensive I swear by Trailex - lightweight, easily towable.
www.trailex.com .

No commercial relationship, just a happy owner.  Mine is open, not enclosed,
doesn't have a full floor, but does have tandem axles with surge brakes on
both.  Weighs just over 700 pounds unloaded and is easily moved by hand -
nice since I keep it in a garage I can't back it in to.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS