trailer question

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: trailer question
From: "Kevin Allocca" <kevin-allocca@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:01:35 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
getting ready to pull the trigger for an aluminum trailer to pull a PA and a
K1 Looking for input on length & brand. I want the smallest that will do
they seem to come in 14', 16' 18' lengths. Suggestions welcome and brand as
well > I have looked at Featherlite and Aluma. Both are set up the same but
the Aluma brand in $1,000 less don't want to spend the extra unless I
should. Thanks for your thoughts, Kevin PA 1388

Kevin M. Allocca

1900 Manakin Rd. Manakin-Sabot, VA 23103
e-mail Kevin@SellingRichmond.com
www.SellingRichmond.com <http://www.sellingrichmond.com/>
804-784-2050 ext 207