RE: M-portant info wanted!

To: "'Gene Gillam'" <anngene@bellsouth.net>, "'SANDY SANDERS'" <esane@msn.com>, "'spook01'" <spook01@comcast.net>, "'MMM List'" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: M-portant info wanted!
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:23:47 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
The last I saw Peter's engine, I remember that it was painted the dark red
like most later MMM cars (except for the large number in green) (I did a
survey a few years ago and found that many owners reported having green as
the lowest level paint on their engines). In any case, Peter's is definitely
not blue. I'm not an expert on M types, so may not be able to help further.
However, it might not hurt to post your question on the UK Triple-M web site
at http://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/default.asp

Cheers,
Lew Palmer