Re: Distributor Clamps (was Lights- head lamps)

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor Clamps (was Lights- head lamps)
From: Robert Zwart <zwart1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:00:45 -0800
Cc: <hiro@octagongarage.com>, <mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net>, <p.green@mgk3.co.uk>, <TATERRY@aol.com>, "'Peter Ross'" <boltonmg@comcast.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to all, especially: THE CULMINATION OF RESULTS, AND THE PICTURES OF THE PARTS. THIS MAKES THIS GROUP HELPFUL FOR US ALL. SO MANY TIMES WE ASK QUESTIONS, SOME GET ANSWERS, AND THE REST OF US GET A PARTIAL FEEDBACK OR NEVER FIND WHAT THE ANSWER WAS. I KNOW IT WAS EXTRA EFFORT AND I DON'T DO THE WINDUP EFFORT TO A QUESTION I'VE ASKED, SO I'M GUILTY TOO.
THANKS AGAIN,
BOB