RE: PA SU Fuel Pump Location

To: "Robert Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PA SU Fuel Pump Location
From: "Anderson, Phil" <panderson@northpark.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:18:13 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
?
Bob,

On my PA1212, the measurements from the centerline of the bulkhead are 4.25"
and 6.75", with the top of the pump at center 2" below the channel molding that
carries the fume seal.

My bulkhead is original to the car. Perhaps at the works they eyeballed things,
rather than following a template?

Cheers,

Phil Anderson