Re: Merry Christmas

To: mmmbob@adelphia.net, cnowlan@mossmotors.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:48:46 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/24/02 13:02:34 Pacific Standard Time,
mmmbob@adelphia.net writes:

<< Regrettably we will not be at Long Beach for the GoF next year. As you
know,
 we have taken one of our MMM cars to most of the GoF West meetings since
 1992 but that won't be so in 2003, the dates clash with a rather important
 anniversary for us. Wifey has put her foot down and that's that! >>

This is disappointing news to say the least......one of the true joys of a
GoF West is lifting a few pints with Mr. Bob and being regaled by him with
stories of the past........
Surely Meg can be convinced to celebrate said anniversay on the Queen since
she (the boat) has such an important relevance to you both!  Please ask her
to reconsider!!
Terry