Re: Merry Christmas

To: "Nowlan, Chris" <cnowlan@mossmotors.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "J.E.A.Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:58:59 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Chris,

Many thanks for your kind Christmas thoughts and encouragement to attend the
2003 GoF on the Queen Mary. My family and I emigrated from the UK 40 years
ago and we came to this country on the Queen Mary. We had originally been
booked on the Queen Elizabeth but thanks to some red tape at the American
Embassy in London, our departure was delayed and we ended up on the QM.

Regrettably we will not be at Long Beach for the GoF next year. As you know,
we have taken one of our MMM cars to most of the GoF West meetings since
1992 but that won't be so in 2003, the dates clash with a rather important
anniversary for us. Wifey has put her foot down and that's that!

Happy Christmas, Cheers, "Bob".