Re: PA clutch

To: "Jack Hardy" <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: PA clutch
From: "Brian J Rainbow" <brian@brianjrainbow.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:15:50 -0000
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Jack,
        have you checked the Service Information Sheet No 24, re Clutch
Modifications, there is a copy on page 154 of MG Road Cars Volume One ( Four
cylinder OHC) by Malcolm Green. It could be that you have a mix of the old
and modified clutch components that is causing your problem. Unfortunately I
do not have a scanner so can't e-mail you a copy, if you are stuck send me
your snail mail address and I will send you a photocopy of the Service
Sheet.

Best wishes, Brian Rainbow, Leamington Spa, U.K.    PA0777 and TA2551