Re: EP lubricants

To: "Bill Traill" <bill@clovermachine.com>
Subject: Re: EP lubricants
From: "Andrew Fock" <awfock@netspace.net.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:09:32 +1000
Cc: "MG Pre-war" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bill,

Following this topic up, I found out that an Australian oil company, Penrite
(www.penrite.com.au) are remaking these old oils (with new detergents etc)
for classic and veteran vehicles.

the next question is, how important is this? I've been running EP 85/140 in
the diff for about 2 years. The last time I changed it there was metallic
particle is the oil. Time to worry? It doesn't make any noise.....yet!

Andrew