Re: Internal sleeves in butt joints

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Internal sleeves in butt joints
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:16:11 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
It would be nice to know who said this and which venue. I don't like pointing
fingers as we are all volunteers.  Many things are said during an inspection as
a suggestion and competitors take it as a must do, this may not be the case
here....Other inspectors make comments in log books which should not be there
and are crossed off by the chief car tech or head inspector at a later time
because the competitor does raise the question to one in-charge.  I too have
admitted to mistakes but I wil normally go to one of the guys in-charge before
writting something down I'm not positive.  Good Luck- J.D.