RE: There's something wrong here

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: RE: There's something wrong here
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:25:29 -0400
Thanks Tom I am trying to think more and argue less this year. Just recently
lost a good friend and mentor of 20+ years to adult leukemia and has changed
my outlook on a lot of things considerably both personal and business as
well. Though my business philosphy of every gets to make a reasonable profit
i have had for the last 30 or so years. I post less and don't let anyone
suck me into a debate anymore. it is not worth the effort no matter how just
the cause. In the end people do what they are going to do not matter if it
is right or wrong. Funny enough a good friend of the family that is an
attorney has an interesting quote, ' Prisons are are full of people who
thought they did the right thing at the time'. So i quess people all do what
they think they should and generally there is little chance changing their
mind if they are set to do it and they think it is 'the right thing to do'..
Dave