RE: Topic Ideas

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: RE: Topic Ideas
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:07:38 -0600
Joe--
I've used that trick with other engines-- mainly on dynos.  This is the
first bike I've actually OWNED that had an electric starter!!  But then, you
already knew that I am an old guy.

I think the bike is already wired that way-- went out to try it, but I've
got it torn down too far, so nothing works now.
Russ, #1226B