Re: Topic Ideas

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Topic Ideas
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:47:02 -0700
Russ you might also realize that
your starter as is might be just fine:

Try it, you might like it!!!

think about the CCA at hand vs the resistive
torque:

the cca's are nearly equal in the
battery in the 600 and the battery in the Busa

Yet one is trying to turn 1300 + cc and one is
trying to turn 600cc

the starter torque outputs are also nearly same
yet your 600 only has less than 1/2 the work load
compared to the busa

I gotta see if what I have works, before I
makes new invention and spend money,

guess thats the price I pay for not being so smart

Joe (ignorance is bliss) Amo  :):)