Re: liner layout

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: liner layout
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 08:27:07 -0800
Bob
The Thunderbolt was a six wheel vehicle. The front was four wheels with the
leading wheels narrower then the trailing front wheels.  Any picture from a
front angle looks like the wheels are staggered. I have a cut away drawing
of the car as well as other information and pictures in the book. Great
stuff.
Glen