RE: Occupations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Occupations
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 02:18:53 EST
Here we go:

Currently I am an overworked 4th and 5th grade educator, who is also working
on a master's degree in elementary education.

Before that I worked as an aide for a baby with Down's Syndrome, sales and
education in the world's largest stencil shop (How many people could make
that claim!), a summer camp director, Baskin Robins ice cream scooper, and at
one time I spent a summer as a bead blaster. What an eclectic resumes!

This was an interesting idea, Keith. I have enjoyed reading everyone's
listings as I am more of the social list member. In addtion, I am impressed
with the many veterans on the list--cool.

Well-I look forward to seeing some of you this weekend out on the dirt.

--Katie Young Cortez