Re: Occupations

To: kturk@ala.net, Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com,
Subject: Re: Occupations
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:38:52 EST
Ok List so you want to know who works on what.
Michael LeFevers, married with 2 boys. One started collage the other high
school this year. My backround has always been machanical. I've worked in the
engineering dept. of a major turbocharger manufacturer, designed and built
engines for a high altatude remotely piloted vehical (aka spyplanes) for our
U.S. government (remember Gen. Noreaga?) how do you think we knew where he
was. Currently work too much, Days for Carroll Shelby ( developed the alloy
427 FE, stainless roller rockers, alloy heads all for the old Ford) and
moonlight at my own shop Mitech. It's a complete automotive machine shop with
a in house
Superflow dyno and flowbench. The car we run at the salt is #265.