Re: Occupations

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "Richard Kensicki"
Subject: Re: Occupations
From: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:33:24 -0800
         Here it goes for myself, Christened Leslie Kvach Butters, nicknamed
early on with my middle name. Grew up on a farm in south central Iowa where
I learned to fix broken stuff. Got my first '53 Studebaker in l962 at age
l5. Did terrible in school but somehow got accepted to Utah State and
majored in wildlife management. That can be interpreted both ways,
unfortunately. Built a 1953 MG-TD with a corvette engine in it that I
seriously tried to rule the streets of North Idaho with. USMC for a couple
of years as a Fiscal Accountant. Have been in N. Idaho since 1975, married
Beth in 1981 and have a wonderful daughter Cora who is a senior and used to
go to Bonneville with me. Building an addition onto our church with all
volunteer labor, home construction has been my main occupation.  Keep
thinking my "53 Stude with blown hemi will once again run on the salt. God
Bless Kvach