| To: | Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net> zWJfxww2EIcHCyFT9p3/0YY0wnq7ozzhPihFdTYnyvibnIlQV9EVH1fncu89sqy8wdYF5bYxxiek2AA2Pu6q64q1iqkaZ7aRp3w= |
|---|---|
| Subject: | [Healeys] Seeking List Wisdom |
| From: | Bob Spidell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net> |
| Date: | Thu, 17 Sep 2026 09:13:35 -0700 |
| Authentication-results: | autox.team.net; header.b="Pwa0NBqu" |
| Delivered-to: | mharc@autox.team.net |
| Delivered-to: | healeys@autox.team.net |
| User-agent: | Mozilla Thunderbird |
| Xfinity-graffiti: | 24201120751 |
| Xfinity-qid: | 7EjwxC3sxUbgE7EjxxTkjZ |
I've had an intermittent issue with my BJ8 O/D. It doesn't engage reliably, but does maybe 1 out of 10 attempts. I think I've ruled out electrical issues, as the solenoid activates reliably. I checked the hydraulic pressure, it's just under 400 PSI. I know that's low per the shop manual (470-490), but it has worked reliably for years and had the same pressure after an overhaul. Q1: Any ideas why it has stopped engaging after years and thousands of miles? Q2: If it's the pump, can these be changed out in situ? TIA, Bob _______________________________________________ Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys Healeys@autox.team.net http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys |
| <Prev in Thread] | Current Thread | [Next in Thread> |
|---|---|---|
| ||
| Previous by Date: | [Healeys] Probably AI, but still good ..., Bob Spidell via Healeys |
|---|---|
| Next by Date: | Re: [Healeys] Seeking List Wisdom, JSARCH |
| Previous by Thread: | [Healeys] Probably AI, but still good ..., Bob Spidell via Healeys |
| Next by Thread: | Re: [Healeys] Seeking List Wisdom, JSARCH |
| Indexes: | [Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists] |