RE: Newbie to list with questions

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Newbie to list with questions
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:53:55 -0700
You bought that car in that condition for that price?! If so, all I would
need is a big ribbon and a note on the windscreen saying "Happy Birthday."

How could it be 98-percent complete if the motor/tranny are gone and the
body is shot? Doesn't that leave basically only the frame? I gotta be
misreading something here, correct?

Being a newbie, what's the story on U20 motors and 5-speed trannies?

Pete