Re: Roadster Grounding and Frame Removal Questions

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Grounding and Frame Removal Questions
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:30:10 -0500
At 03:44 PM 1/14/02 -0800, Andrew Murphy wrote:
>John,
>You already have the comp oil pan, complete engine and the dash and gauges
>look
>to be in great shape. Front body panels look good too.

The photos actually hide the fact that the dash is cracked :)

>I haven't seen the full interior shots yet, but if you followed the 67.5
>headrest thread then you know that parts for this car are very rare as the
>67.5 models had many unique parts.

Interior is shot and needs to be completely redone :(  Unfortunately there
are no headrests with the car.

>I have to ask if the car has the elusive license plate trim. As you may
>know, this part was unique to the 67.5 2000 and very hard to find.

Nope :(

>BTW, have you registered with www.311s.org or www.datsun.org? Both sites are
>great. Also, where are you located? I am sure that other roadster nuts would
>be glad to come help with your restoration. If you live in Southern
>California I know I will.

Just registered with www.311s.org.  The car is actually registered twice...
I accidentally called it a SPL the first time.. I sent an email to the
webmaster, hopefully he will read it :)  Working on www.datsun.org at the
moment.

And I live in Tallahassee, FL.

>See you on the road!