Re: Roadster Grounding and Frame Removal Questions

To: <shifty@shiftco.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Grounding and Frame Removal Questions
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:26:06 -0500
The previous owner had it for about 8 years.  He bought it from the PO who
was a Toyota mechanic.  Hard to believe the mechanic would have bought a
Datsun if he worked on Toyotas so he might not have been the original
owner.  That's about the extent of the knowledge of my car's past.

John
At 07:16 PM 1/14/02 -0500, Leigh Brooks wrote:
> >1967.5 2000 SRL31100141 "Solex"
>
>Just one car between yours and mine (00139) - looks like your led
>a more-cared-for life - mine was trashed as a Canadian ice racer.
>
>Any idea on the history of your car?
>
>Leigh Brooks
>BADROC

John Hogan