RE: Carb stack socks

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: RE: Carb stack socks
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:44:23 -0400
Fred,
You can buy real professional intake socks from www.twminduction.com or buy
the air cleaners there too.  That's what I'm doing although I think I'm
going to make my own so that I can run the 3 inch stacks with the solex's.
Click the air filters link and then find socks on the bottom of the left
side of the page.  Pegasus racing used to have socks that have an internal
frame as well.  The TWM socks are the same foam that they use on their air
cleaner assemblies.
Check them out.
Brian