Re: Carb stack socks

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Subject: Re: Carb stack socks
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:29:34 -0500
Yep, I remember that post.  It wasn't a study, but a story.  It had no real
data and no analysis.  In addition, the way it was written was obviously
biased against K&N for whatever reason.

Anyway, the modern K&N fiters use oiled cotton, not foam.  They seem to be
widely accepted.  Other than that one story, I've never heard of any
evidence against using them.

Chris