Re: Pertronix Debate

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Pertronix Debate
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
All right so.. I can't adjust the 'dwell' of the pertronix and I realize that
I don't exactly know what dwell is.  Oh well... I don't have a problem with
the Pertronix unit.  I think it works great and I will never ever go back to
points.  The only problem I had was somehow the wires got caught on the rotor
and spun up and ripped off. But I bought a spare off of ross and I should be
good to go.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA